Monday, May 28, 2007

Material World, I am Not a Material Guy!!

Just like that Madonna song from back in the day, only I'm not a material person at all. I cannot fathom how much it rubs me the wrong way how people honestly think that material items in life are what life is all about. That is a load of horse manure because material items are in the same category as religion and politics in my opinion, which is crap! C.R.A.P. that is what it means to me. Life isn't about democracy, life isn't about praying, and it sure as hell is not about what you wear, what you drive, or how you look. It is about the love in your heart and your family and what you would do for them. It makes me sick when women have to go shop all the time and waste their husband's hard working money on clothes or purses or other things of that sort. I just hope the world gets better I really do. I'm not a material person and I never will be. I choose to live my life like that and I will always be that way no matter what. With that said I feel better now. Til next time!

No comments: